Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 1

Today was the first day of chemo...the chemo itself was uneventful. About 5 hours later, I am finally feeling the effects of chemo. And yes, I still have my hair. We are doing a pool to see when I will lose my first batch of hair, you are more than welcome to join the pool. The stakes are high so it should be a worthwhile bet.

There is an event near Piedmont on the 12th or the 14th (date to be confirmed later) with live bands, fun times cancer info and much more...(i promise to provide more details later) but basically a nice hang out place for people like "ME"....if anyone is interested, let me know.

Gnite!

2 comments:

Ozzie said...

Its good that you have created this blog. Now this is an easy way to keep everyone abreast of how things are going with you. Keep us in the loop.

BTW, did you count how many hair you had? :-))

Love,
Azmat

Amynah said...

Since I am one in a million, the hair count was also in the millions :-).