Alright, here with the responses from “Cancer Angel.” That’s the name chosen for the book!
Dad: Most parents think very highly of their children, and the attributes you’ve honored me with having…I’ll have to live up to them because there’s never an end to them! If you return drawing courage & a smile after coming to me, it is because it is a reflection of your strength that bounces off of me!
Mom: I’ll be a premie this time, won’t use the full 9 months. The question is how soon can this premie come forth & still thrive without causing any more trouble!!! Love you...
Sameer: Greasy foods are also acidic foods & cancer thrives in an acidic environment. Greens provide an alkaline environment allowing appropriate enzymatic actions to occur to keep cells healthy. Sorry, but "Greasy Food" myth is negated by science! Although, my fav, “The Legend Continues” is a cracker & will always be the humor highlight of this time ☺
Amit: My new vocabulary words may be limited, but they come with a variety of interpretations at the exponential power. There’s much on the bright side that has already unveiled (a whole another conversation, another day), but you ever wonder why I was diagnosed & my options laid on my birthday! You’re right God doesn’t give anything you can’t handle, cuz He didn’t, and He gives you the means to pull out of it, which He did!
Zee (aka, Jeera Papad): Isn’t it amazing how just living a couple years together can make people think alike cuz your list is quite similar to my list for the same question! I really like the last one, Imperfections. Could you imagine what God would say if we went back to him in a perfect shape - “Who do you think you are trying to be perfect? Only I’m perfect” and he’d send us back saying, “you must return & truly live”…lol. It’s easier to manage the curve balls, that add wrinkles, in one lifetime rather than be sent back by disappointing the Big Guy ☺.
Hinu__: My Danish Queen & the founder of Chapait…life wouldn’t be the same without you. Aare yaar, you’re “totally” too much with your msg! Anytime you need to break a routine day, I’ll have something in the bag to work the magic.
Laila: Shall I join the Spice Girls? You brought back memories from the Spice House that I’d forgotten…wow! As I write this, I have the picture up in my room from CPOI.
You’re one of few with whom I will speak freely of my thoughts, even if it comes while a lot of spice at times!
Nafisa: Did you & Amit copy? I always wanted a sister, but didn’t want to give up being the only girl. You’re the perfect sister! And oh, don’t forget the piggyback rides! They require strength, but can be done with grace to bring out the beauty within!
BECCA: You have taken me down memory lane…which is filled with nothing but laughter. I think we should recreate the “Wall O’ Pharm” before our next recert! Although I don’t know if I can relive another event that is associated with the keywords “Bijal’s place, chai tea, psychiatry, petting the couch.” I died laughing reading about it!!! Are we sure we were in grad school? ☺
Leslie: I will never forget how to read a CT scan thanks to you…lol. I think we’re supposed to meet special people at certain points in life, and the reasons of how & where we meet are mere reasons…we would’ve met regardless of grad school, but PA-S life wouldn’t have been as much fun & I wouldn’t have it any other way!
That's it for the moment...stay tuned for the next round...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment